So you decided to take your 엘레크 봉제인형
on an adventure and do the achievement An Awfully Big Adventure
Good choice! It will award you a trusty companion: 코끼리 아기씨
But first, you have to go through a total of 44
different trainers, with your Elekk Plushie included in the team. The Plushie is just a cute addition but when it comes to fighting it is mostly... harmless. None of it's spells give any advantage in a pet battle whatsoever, meaning you have to beat all those trainers with only two active pets. The good part however is that you don't have to swap the Elekk Plushie in at any time during the fights. It can even die, if you still win the fight it will count towards the achievement!
In this section I will provide you with all the resources you need to complete this task.
1. What pets to use
First off I want to introduce my pet roster. The first alternatives for every fight are optimized to use a minimal amount of pets, namely the ones in below table. If you have them, you can simply go through all the fights and do the primary strategy and you should run into no problems at all.
The list of required pets can sadly not be displayed right now due to updates Blizzard is making on the armory.
A new version of the tables will be added as soon as possible.
2. Where to go first
Of course you can do the trainers in any order you like. There are a few things I want to recommend though:
- Start with the Celestial Tournament.
- It takes three weeks to go through all three sets of trainers, so you might want to get the first week done up front.
- Do the Darkmoon Faire fights as soon as you spot it being active.
- The trainers in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland and Northrend are wide apart from each other.
- There is no specific order that makes travel times shorter, so visit them at your own pace.
- Pandaria hosts the biggest group of trainers, here I would recommend this route:
With all that being said, I hope you have a fun and easy time doing this achievement!